Vin Santo Occhio di Pernice offers a range of unexpected spicy aromas and flavours.
Vin Santo del Chianti Classico Occhio di Pernice DOC 2011
- Variety Sangiovese - Trebbiano - Malvasia
- Harvest Manual in small boxes, maximum one kg of grapes, 1st week November
- Vinification Fermentation : the must obtained from the pressing of the dried grapes ferments in small kegs where the wine will refine for at least 6 years
- Longevity 20/30 years
- Intense amber color
- Aroma Hints of hazelnut and almond are wisely combined with more intense aromas of tobacco and chocolate with final notes of honey
- Taste Sweet, full-bodied, harmonious
- Serving temperature 12 - 14 ° C
Dry pastry, tarts and seasoned blue cheeses.