Obtained from cold pressing and under nitrogen, extra-virgin olive oil is produced exclusively from fruits harvested by hand from the company’s olive groves. It expresses the typical example of the most cultivated local varieties like leccino, frantoio and moraiolo, of which it knows how to express elegance and persistence.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Varieties Frantoio, Leccino, Moraiolo
- Harvest Manual harvest, 1st / 2nd week of November
- Pressing The olives are quickly transported to the mill, where they are mechanically and cold pressed, in order to obtain an excellent quality oil
- Color Intense green with golden notes
- Aroma Typical aroma of Tuscan oil with hints of artichoke and green grass
- Taste Slightly spicy with bitter notes
- Acidity 0.1%
- Formats 0.25 l / 0.5 l / 5 l tin
Excellent as a dressing for roast meats, mixed salads and fish, its best fragrance is fully expressed on the “fettunta”.